Skip to main content

How I Married Atiku Abubakar 47years Ago, Titi Opens Up.❤



Titi Abubakar, wife of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, said she married her husband because of his honesty, sincerity and integrity, NAN reports.

Mrs Abubakar made the remarks when a group, Women for Atiku, paid her a courtesy visit at her Maitama residence in Abuja.

"I get confused whenever I read the false allegations of corruption being peddled by mischief makers against my husband in the media.

"I ask myself if they are referring to my husband whom I have been married to for 47 years or a different person.

"No one knows my husband like I do and their descriptions of him are totally that of a different person and not that of the man I love and adore because of his uprightness.

She said they were brought together by destiny and had been endeared to him because of his sterling qualities and patriotism to his fatherland.

"I was on my way back to Nigeria from Benin Republic where I visited my aunt and was accosted by custom officials at the Idi-Iroko Boarder who demanded for payment of a duty for the pair of brocade material which was a gift from my aunt.

"An argument ensued between us and I told them to keep the material because I would not pay duty for a pair of brocade, and a gift at that.

"The officer, who was Head of the Command at that time intervened, paid for the duty charge and gave me the receipt.

"One thing led to the other, we hooked up later and the rest is now history.

"As the head, he could have chosen to order that I be allowed to go, but he paid for the duty and that act from that time impressed me and I fell deeply in love with the man Atiku,'' she said.

The National Coordinator of Women for Atiku, Blessing Ebera, thanked Mrs Abubakar for the warm reception accorded her group and pledged that it would continue to mobilise women across every ward to vote for Atiku Abubakar come 2019.

She said that the National leadership and the 36 state coordinators of the group visited to inform her that with the commencement of campaign, the group was set to penetrate every corner of Nigeria to mobilise support towards an Atiku victory in 2019.

Mrs Ebera said that the group would also embark on voters' mobilisation and education.

She said that the acquisition of Permanent voters Card (PVC) would be mandatory for every female of voting age in Nigeria.

She urged those that registered but were yet to collect their PVCs to visit the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for collection.

She assured Mrs Abubakar that members of the group had strategized to mobilise at least 50 women in every ward across the country through synergy with other women support groups.

READ and SHARE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAYS OF HITTING HARD MONEY ONLINE

Here are some steps you can follow in other to help you earn money online👇 Blogging and digital marketing.        In this present generation. If you can compose an essay or short stories that is suitable for publication and online aligned. There you can startup blogging and digital marketing business. Its a social media platform where you can upload, advertise and also earn money through your advertisements.    Video editing   As a video editor. You stand a chance to make money online by editing videos, creating them and also slide screening. photoGraphic design

Fg reacts to nnamdi kanu's speech "Am Coming Back With Hell"

The Nigerian government has reacted to the outburst of the leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu that his return to Nigeria would be disastrous as he is coming back to Nigeria and this time he is coming with hell. Reacting, however, presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, in a statement on Tuesday asked Nigerians to ignore Kanu as his threat to bring hell to Nigeria was impractical. He said, "The Presidency wishes to restate that Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari is strong enough to defend its territory against any threat, assuring all Nigerians that there is no reason to worry about the hollow outburst by Nnamdi Kanu, the disputed leader of IPOB on returning to the country 'with hell'. "Instead, we see the re-enactment of his bizarre, episodic threat as a mere distraction which will not be allowed to detract from the existing cordial relationships between Nigeria and other countries. "The Buhari administration is in consta...

Buhari Declares State of Emergency.

VinnelsNews -While speaking during the Special Town Hall Meeting of the Federal Government held at the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan, the Minister of Water Resources, Alhaji Suleiman Adamu, on Thursday, said that President Muhammadu Buhari would declare a state of emergency on water and sanitation come Nov. 8. According to NEWSMEN, the town hall meeting held at the Theophilus Ogunlesi Hall of the institution, was aimed at briefing the people on the achievements of the Buhari-led administration in infrastructure development. Alhaji Adamu said; “I wish to inform you that for the first time in Africa, President Buhari is going to declare state of emergency on water and sanitation, precisely on Nov. 8. “The minister lamented about several abandoned water projects across the federation under the past administrations and said that sum of N3 billion would be provided annually to states with workable water master plans. “The existing master plan on water resources...