Skip to main content

Archive

Show more

Plane caught fire at Lagos Airport.

A plane belonging to the Overlands airways caught fire this afternoon at murtala Mohammed airport Lagos state Nigeria.
A true witness of the story said that the plane was undergoing some series of servicing before the sudden incident happened,though there was no loss of life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best 11 secondary schools in Lagos

Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits.  It is one of the best gifts a parent can give to his child in this present age, but it can't be possible if you don't send your wards to a good school.  Education is the most  powerful weapon which you  can use to change the world.  - Nelson Mandela Out of the hundreds and thousands of secondary schools in Lagos State Nigeria,What are the best?  Are you a parent and your child just completed his or her primary school education in a very good primary school within your neighborhood, then these are the list of private secondary schools in Lagos State for you to choose from.  Top 11 Secondary Schools In Lagos Secondary school education is very essential in our lives and you should choose a school with good reviews, high academic standard and qualified teachers for your wards if you truly want the best for them which I'm su...

music by Chiemela Jes - Forever I am yours

Chiemela Jes is a Worship Leader, a Song Writer, Teenagers' Pastor and a Jesus' Lover whose passion is to lead the souls of men to the Father's heart via worship.  FOREVER I AM YOURS (My Love Song). This is not an ordinary worship song, but a love song to my Savior who gave us the Eternal Salvation. This is a song of INTIMACY with my Father and my King, who I am not ashamed to be called His Own. A song of Allegiance to the Captain of my destiny. He is my Lover, my Source, my Everything, and my Jesus. CLICK HERE  TO LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD Lyrics of FOREVER I AM YOURS. Solo 1: *Who will not serve a God like You? Who will not worship a King like You? You're my Everything, and You're my Source, forever, You're my God. *Who will serve the God You are? And who will not worship the King You are? You're my Guide and Light, and my Strength,  Forever I am Yours. Chorus: I love You Jesus, Jesus, forever, I am Yours.  My Savior, Savior, forever, I am Your...

Regina daniel's boyfriend (somadina) excited as he passout from NYSC

Nollywood actor and boyfriend to teen actress Regina Daniels, Somadina Adinma has finished his NYSC program. The UNIZIK Theater Arts graduate who did his NYSC in Lagos state is excited to announce his passing out. “C’est Fini” He wrote on his social media handle, meaning ‘it is over’. The child actor who is said to romantically linked with teen actress, Regina Daniels, posed with his NYSC discharged certificate, looking so excited. His cuteness and dexterity has continued to earn him various roles that he never allowed that to affect his education as he was able to juggle between the two. Somadina Adinma is an actor, model and television presenter born and raised in Lagos state where he attended both his primary and secondary education before obtaining a Bachelors degree in Theatre Arts at Nnamdi Azikwe university Awka. Somadina Adinma started his acting career as a child actor alongside the teenage actress, Regina Daniels. Nol...