Skip to main content

Archive

Show more

President Mohammmadu buhari: I Am Disappointed In Nigerian Press. He says

President Muhammadu Buharisays he is very disappointed with the Nigerian press for failing to focus on the progress of his administration in the agricultural sector.

Speaking at a dinner he hosted for young political appointees and volunteers in the state house at the presidential villa, Abuja, on Wednesday, President Buhari accused the Nigerian media of failing to talk about the successes his administration has recorded in the area of agriculture. He emphasized that his government has been able to make agriculture more lucrative than white colar jobs.

"I'm very disappointed with the Nigerian press. They didn't give this government the credit of the `go back to land programme. We have cut down the importation of rice by at least 90 percent... I foresaw our problem in agriculture and did the right thing and today, people are much better. In terms of unemployment, our able-bodied persons that do not have education and can't get white-collar jobs, went back to till the land and today, none of them is regretting it." he said

He further recapped his call on Nigerians who feel disappointed about their country to go elsewhere and see how those places are.

"If people don't feel good about this country, let them go and find out what is happening elsewhere but we are going to stay here and we are going to salvage this country together. I have gone through a lot, I have been Governor, I was in charge of our petroleum sector for over three years, I was Head of State and now I have come without the uniform and have visited each of the 774 Local government Areas in this country. The intention of this administration is to do the infrastructure and give education and healthcare to our people especially the poor." he said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEENAGERS CONFERENCE 2018

Teenagers conference is an annual teenagers conference that started since 2014 till date. Since it started, people suffering from different life challenges has testified to this great life enhancing conference to be the best conference a teenager can never afford to miss out .   Remember, to be a true and a victorious teen is when u adhear to instructions and norms been given to you by your life councillor, couch, teacher etc. Fellow teenagers. This is the time for you to seize your moment and attend this life enriching conference. Remember that "a stitch on time, saves nine"                                    FEATURING 1.Varieties. 2.lectures beautiful from resource personels. 3. teenagers music concert. 4.Testimonies from ex addicts and ex cultists.     5. Uncle Chiemela Jes' birthd...

Amaka by 2face ft Peruzzi

2Baba out with a big bang featuring Peruzzi as produced by Speroachbeatzz. Hypertek Digital’s lead act,  Innocent Idibia  popularly known as  2Baba  is out with a new offering titled  “Amaka” The new record  Amaka  has been highly anticipated on on social media.  Amaka  features DMW’s act,  Peruzzi . Hopefully, this might just peak on the country’s music charts. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD HERE

WHAT NDI IGBO WANT IN NIGERIA-THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE UNENDING IPOB AGITATION

ATIKU-OBI , HAS THEIR WORKS CUT OUT . THEY SHOULD CALL MNK, IPOB AND OHANEZE AND OTHER INTERESTED STAKEHOLDERS FOR A MINI CONFERENCE AND OFFER TO PURSUE THE RESTRUCTURING OF NIGERIA . ITS EITHER RESTRUCTURING OR BIAFRA. NO MIDDLE GROUND. For the benefit of those, who have deliberately refused to appreciate what fuels the Nnamdi Kanu phenomenon and why this struggle will not stop until justice is done here in Nigeria, kindly read a recapture of what Ndi Igbo, Afanifere, PANDEF, Middle Belt Forum and other Progressive Nigerians desire and want in this Nigeria . I don't feel angry or frustrated, anytime I read any article or posts by a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani person questioning what Ndi Igbo mean by these unending cry of marginalization in Nigeria . This is expected , because people that enjoy deliberately created advantages over their competition will always want it to remain so and will hardly give it up unless pressed to the wall . However, I get deeply perplexed, any time I rea...